Saturday, April 16, 2011

THE BiG DAY

Graduation is not an end, but a beginning.. Beginning of something new, a new step to someone's life.
 
The long wait is over. I'm now officially a graduate, yey! After how many years of studying, here I am reaping the fruits of hard work. It feels sooooo good! I know that my parents and family are proud of me :)  Super happy! My whole family is there for my special day. BUT! still incomplete because Jhe wasn't able to come for some reason. *wink* So after the graduation, we went to Paseo de Sta. Rosa, where we had our dinner. We ate at Blue Corner. Their sizzling meals are the BOMB! Super affordable but very yummy indeed. Of course, sizzling Sisig will never be out of our order. It's my favorite! :D Then we went to Nuvali for some extra 'gala'.

btw. I did my own hair and make-up :)
(super simple make up)
with my CS classmates

with my friends (while singing the grad song)

with mi familia :)

with mi familia :)

superfriends!

with our bebi Odree

with siblings

with my nephew and sister

PLANS AFTER GRADUATION..

I'm really excited to have a work, but my parents told me not be in a hurry. The right time and the right job will come to me. They said that I should give myself a rest for a while Well yeah, they're right but still. I've been searching for some possible job openings in the web, hopefully I could find something that is not that far from home and a job that I really like. I'm searching for some graphic artist/ web design/ web developer jobs or something that is related in marketing and has something to do with designing. Good luck to me! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment