Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thanks 2011, Welcome 2012!

Happy New Year!

Yes, I've been away (again) for a long time. Sorry for being MIA.

Anyways.. Happy 2012 everyone! Time flies so fast, ei? Another year had gone. 2011 indeed would be one of the unforgetable year of my life.

•This is the year that I graduated in college


•Super bonding travel with family at Bohol


•Super bonding with friends after college

•Got my first ever "official" job
•Got myself an iphone4 (fruits of labor, haha!)
•and  lot more :)

I also have difficulties last year, (ok, I admit.. Up to now, i still have.. But I'm working on it)

I hope everyone will have a blast for this new year! Cheers! :)

2 comments:

  1. happy new year! may you have a fruitful year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful ride! Wish you all the best this 2012 :)

    Please join my quick giveaway btw:

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/01/wonder-woman-x-wow-shop-quick-welcome.html

    ReplyDelete