Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review: NYX Round Lipstick - B52, Tea Rose, Femme


Hello Gorgeous! Here's another NYX Round Lipstick review. If you haven't seen my first review (NYX RL in Paris and Haute Melon) click here. Forgive the not-so-good quality of the photos. These are just taken from mi iPhone. I bought these lippies at Makeup Stash. Super fast transaction with Ms. Avi, btw :)


1. B52
As you can see, it looks overused already. It is my favorite of the bunch. Even my sister likes this one.. A pinkish brown color that's perfect for everyday or office look. It kinda looks different on my lips but it is darker in personal. Here's a  more decent pic wearing b52:


2. Tea Rose
 This one is also good for everyday look. A pink with a little hint of brown in it. It looks MLBB in person actually.

3. Femme
 
 I'm still in a hunt for a good orange lippy so I tried this. This is one of the orangey lippy of NYX according to other reviews that I've read. Well not exactly orange, but a red with an orange hint shade. This is somewhat darker than Haute Melon. You may not see the hint of orange in these pictures but in actual, you could see the hint of orange.

My hunt for an orange lippy is not yet done though. Haven't found the "perfect" one. Any suggestions?

I'm actually loving NYX. I will definitely try other NYX products :)

3 comments:

  1. You may consider Etude House. They have pretty orange lipsticks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love NYX black label lipsticks too!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog. I really enjoy flipping through your blog posts. If you have a chance, please visit/follow my fashion blog. Your supports will mean a lot to me. Thank you so much in advance. I look forward to reading more of your future blog posts and hope to hear from you soon!!! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Femme,
    Seems like I’m going to love Femme :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete